We take each User’s data privacy seriously, and at all times endeavor to collect, compile, handle, store, and disseminate user data (whether or not personally identifiable, “User Data”) in compliance with applicable law, including, as may be applicable to certain users, under the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
All content on the Website is protected by copyright regulations currently in force. The User shall not have the right to appropriate, reproduce, change, translate, distribute, publish or use in any form, even partially, the Content of the Website for purposes other than fulfilling their contractual obligations with the Owner.
Trademarks and/or any other distinctive mark present on the Website are owned by Winfield Gallery and cannot, in any case and for any reason, be used without written permission from the respective owner.
The images, characters, graphics and all other content on the Website, as well as all code and format script, are the property of Winfield Gallery and are protected by the corresponding applicable regulations.
This policy is valid only for the Website and not also for any other Websites that may be accessed by the user via links.
Information Collection and Tracking
We may collect User Data from the following sources:
- Information you provide to us voluntarily in response to our communications and correspondence. For example, we may request that you provide your e-mail address, phone number or mailing address so that we may send you notifications, respond to emails, or add you to our emailing list for notifications.
- Billing information, such as credit card number, which is required to process the payment for the products or services you order from us.
- Precise Geolocation Information, ie. the location of your device. For more information and to learn how to disable collection of location information, please see below.
- Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with the Website in normal use. The sending of this data is implicit in internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be connected to specific individuals but by its very nature, via processing and association with data held by third parties, could be used to identify users.
- Information about how you use the Website, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Website, your search terms, the Website you visited before you visited or used the Website, data about how you interact with the Website, and other clickstream data.
- Information from sources other than the Website, as may be legally permissible.
- Information you have sent us for recruitment-related purposes, such as contacting you. Additionally, we may keep your data for a period of time for the purpose of considering you for a different opportunity.
- We use analytics tools, in order to improve our service, user experience and analyze how our Website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by tools such as Google Analytics is mostly anonymous, statistical traffic data including browser information, device information, language. We do not collect additional information, such as your age, gender, interests, clickstream, or anything associated with a so-called user “Internet passport.” For this we use Google Analytics to collect and process analytics information on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Website by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Use of Information
We may use personal information about you for a number of business purposes, including:
- Improving, and developing the Website to further make it available for use.
- Providing you with our services, products, and features you elect to use, and as applicable, purchase.
- Communicating with you regarding the Website including responding to questions, comments and other requests.
- Protecting the Website.
- Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, security breaches or incidents, other potentially prohibited or illegal activities, or to otherwise help protect your information.
- Verifying your identity
- Measuring, tracking, and analyzing trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of the Website.
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process. fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you herein.
- Contacting you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance with the Website.
- We may use personal information to tailor to and provide you with content and items of interest. We may provide you with this information as permitted by applicable law.
- If you have any questions about our marketing practices or if you would like to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time as set forth below.
- Sharing Content with Friends or Colleagues: For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend, colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services.
- Email Communications: If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email or respond “UNSUBSCRIBE”. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or Services you have requested.
- We know it is very important to protect the information you share with us. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personal Data from loss, illegal, incorrect or unauthorized use.
- We protect your Personal Data over the internet by using a secure web server, which allows web browser programs (Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox) to interact with our web server via an encrypted session.
- Personal Data is collected and processed by our employees and collaborators tasked with and responsible for data processing.
- Data may be collected and/or processed by trusted companies working on behalf of Winfield Gallery and carrying out the same tasks. These companies are direct collaborators and take on the roll of data processor. The related list is constantly updated and is available upon request via the address given in the “Data Processor” section.
- Data will not be communicated to third parties, sold, leased, transferred abroad or publicized to any person or company.
- We may disclose your Personal Data in special legal cases to ascertain responsibility in the event of cyber crime.
- In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, reorganization, a divestiture, a sale of all or a portion of our assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, your Personal Data and any information you provide to us will likely be among the assets transferred, and you hereby consent to such transfer.
- Unfortunately, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us and we assume no liability or responsibility to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration of your information.
Access to Information
You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at [email protected] We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method.
Rights of Users
At any time the data subject may cancel, anonymize, copy, update, correct, integrate or block data processed in violation of the law.
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If you are a user with rights under the GDPR, if at any point you wish for Company to delete information about you, you may simply contact us and instruct that we delete certain Personal Data
Persons Under the Age of 13 and Ability to Consent
In order to use the Website and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 13 years of age. The Website is not directed to or intended for use by persons under the age of 13 and we are not knowingly soliciting personal information from such persons or sending them requests for non-public personal information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Data directly from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If you are under the age of 13, you must not use our products or services, including sending us any personal information. If we learn that we have collected any child’s personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
Notification of Changes
In accordance with applicable law, we only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for improving our service. We do not use profiling, we do not sell or in any other way spread your data to third parties, and we do not use your data for purposes other than what we specified. We also make sure that your data is stored securely.
If you wish to exercise any right afforded to you herein or under applicable law, or if you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data, please contact us at:
Dolores btwn Ocean & 7th
PO Box 7393
Carmel, CA 93921
Dated: May 4th, 2022